Hundreds of people have been arrested already since the latest Drive Sober Or Get Pulled Over campaign in Minnesota kicked off on Friday. And there’s something new with this latest drunk driving crackdown. The Department of Public Safety is live-reporting DWI arrest activity and posting arrest updates on digital billboards across the state from now through Labor Day. Updates include the ages and gender of the offenders, as well as the locations of the arrests and alcohol concentration levels. State Traffic Safety Director Donna Berger says driving drunk remains a huge problem in Minnesota, with around 30,000 DWI arrests made each year in the state.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today