A Windom woman was killed in a car crash on Highway 62 in Cottonwood County Thursday morning. The State Patrol says that 50-year-old Julie Bruener-Dasilva was driving a 2012 Chevy Impala westbound on 62 about 10 miles west of Windom when the accident happened at just after 7:30am. Her Impala reportedly collided with a 2003 Ford Super-Duty pickup truck that had been traveling northbound on County Road 5. The car hit the truck in the intersection and the pickup rolled. It’s driver, 31-year-old David Lien of Buhl was taken to the Windom Area Hospital with non life-threatening injuries. Bruener-Dasilva was dead at the scene.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Two people die in crash on Highway 169
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Art Groups Awarded Grants
- Wolves Reach Agreement in Principle with Rick Adelman as Team’s Next Head Coach
- Baby suckles directly from cow for milk