A 20-year-old Janesville woman was injured in a car crash in St. James Tuesday night. The State Patrol says that Kaitlyn Borneke exited westbound Highway 60 at the intersection with Highway 4 when her 2003 Chevy Cavalier crossed northbound 4 directly in front of a 1986 Mercedes driven by 55-year-old Michael Johnson of Elmore. The Mercedes hit Borneke’s vehicle on the driver’s side door, and she was taken to the St. James Medical Center with injuries described as non life-threatening. Johnson was not hurt. The accident happened at just after 9:30pm Tuesday. St. James and Watonwan County authorities assisted the State Patrol at the scene.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!