The annual Amateur Talent Show was held at the Brown County Free Fair on Thursday. The winner of the Pre-Teen Division was Grace Pingeon of Springfield, who performed the Carrie Underwood song “Jesus Take The Wheel.” The winner of the Teen Division in the Brown County Amateur Talent Show was Lacey Roemhildt of Madison Lake, who performed “I Try To Think About Elvis” by Patty Loveless, and the winner of the Open Division was Leah Boeder of New Ulm with the song “I’m In Love With A Wonderful Man” from the musical South Pacific. The winners are now eligible to participate at the Minnesota State Fair Amateur Talent Contest.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM