The Timberwolves knocked off the Kings 92-54 in the first round of the Las Vegas Summer League tournament last night. Minnesota rookie Shabazz Muhammad led the Wolves with 17 points and four rebounds. The first-round draft choice of the Wolves three-for-four from three-point range. Demetri McCamey [[ muh-KAY-mee ]] chipped in with 15 points. Minnesota now plays the NBA D-League Select unit at 7:30 p.m. tonight in Vegas.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM