Two people were injured by electrical shocks while working on a boat in Sherburne County’s Eagle Lake. Family members say a man was standing in the water, attempting to charge the boat’s battery, when he was shocked. A woman who ran over to help was also electrocuted. The man was apparently unconscious and was not breathing when emergency crews arrived and he was airlifted to a hospital. The woman was alert and was taken by ambulance to the hospital. There is no current update on how badly they were hurt, and their names have not been released.