A call to the Nicollet County Sheriff’s Office on Sunday concerning a naked man standing on a bridge led to a car chase with police. The 34-year-old man was reportedly standing on a bridge in Seven Mile Creek Park near St. Peter at around 2pm Sunday, and was allegedly acting in a lewd manner. The man then reportedly drove away headed south on Highway 169, and a short pursuit took place when the suspect refused to pull over. State troopers then deployed a spike strip and the man pulled over – but still refused to get out his vehicle. Authorities then reportedly took out the windows of the car and the suspect was removed. Charges are pending, and a name has not been released at this time.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!