Drought conditions in Minnesota have increased by a total of 6% over the past week. The latest US Drought Monitor shows abnormally dry conditions spreading further into southern Minnesota, and most of the state’s increase is in that category. There is moderate drought conditions reported in some areas of northwest Minnesota as well. The state is in much better shape than it was in April, however, when 92% of Minnesota was in some form of drought.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year