The roommate of a Mankato native who had been missing for nearly a month in Colorado before his body was found last month has been charged with 1st-degree murder. 49-year-old David Noren was last seen alive on May 19th. His body was found in the mountains near Denver in early June, and a warrant was issued for the arrest of his roommate, 34-year-old Ryan Boyd Hicks. Authorities reportedly found evidence of foul play during a search of the men’s residence. Hicks faces several other charges related to the death as well, and made his first appearance in court on Friday.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today