A grand jury will be considering a possible 1st-degree murder charge against a Minneapolis man accused of killing a Mankato woman. 24-year-old Levi Spencer Minissale made an appearance in court on Wednesday for the alleged fatal stabbing of 20-year-old Yesenia Gonzalez. She was reportedly his ex-girlfriend, and Minissale is accused of slitting her throat in her home, as well as attacking her husband, who did survive. Minissale was arrested shortly after the incident at a nearby gas station in Mankato. He is currently charged with 2nd-degree murder and 2nd-degree attempted murder. His bail was set at $1-million last month.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today