A 51-year-old Mankato man is facing a felony assault charge after allegedly breaking an Eagle Lake woman’s finger over the weekend, as well as interfering with a 911 call. Trent Bluhm was reportedly intoxicated when he showed up at the woman’s Sunday. He allegedly refused to leave, so the woman tried to call 911 but Bluhm reportedly tried to take the phone away, and broke one of her fingers in the process. He then also allegedly struck the woman’s husband in the face. The results of a preliminary breath test for Bluhm were more than .37% – or over 4 times the legal driving limit. Bluhn allegedly threatened an officer while on his way to jail as well, and was eventually taken to detox. He remains in custody in the Blue Earth County Jail.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- New Miss New Ulm
- Veterans Eligible for Tax Credits
- St. James couple facing drug charges
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- More Soldiers Coming Home