Authorities in Colorado are investigating the disappearance of two southern Minnesota natives who grew up ten miles apart, and were living near each in Colorado when they went missing. David Noren grew up in Mankato, and Leann “Annie” Meyer grew up in St. Peter. Detective Ryan McKone of the Lakewood Colorado Police Department says both disappeared from their homes near Denver, four miles apart from each other, but he doesn’t believe there is any connection between the two disappearances. Noren disappeared on May 20th. Annie Meyer went missing in February. Both investigations are still active.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM