Two people were hurt in a car crash on Highway 14 in Blue Earth County Friday afternoon. A 1997 Dodge Ram pickup truck driven by 45-year-old Troy Riggle of Albert Lea was travelling northbound on Blue Earth County Road 48 when it collided with a Pontiac Bonneville driven by 52-year-old Gregg Finch of Madison Lake heading westbound on 14. The crash happened in the intersection at around 1:10pm Friday. Both men were wearing seatbelts, and were treated for non life-threatening injuries at the Mankato Mayo Hospital. Both vehicles were totaled.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today