The annual Ambassadors Blues Fest is taking place in the City of St. Peter this weekend. The lineup includes the Blue Vipers, Annie Mack, Blue Max, Swamp Kings, and Shannon Curfman, the lead guitarist for Kid Rock. There is also food and a beer garder. Blues Fest runs from 12-Noon to 10pm today (SAT) in St. Peter’s Minnesota Square Park. Admission is free. There will also be performances at St. Peter businesses before and after Blues Fest.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year