The Sibley County Board has accepted the resignation of Sibley County Engineer and Public Works Director Darin Mielke. He has served in the position for the past 8 years, and his resignation will be effective June 14th. Mielke is leaving Sibley County to take over as the assistant public works director and deputy county engineer for Carver County. The Sibley County Board will discuss the county’s options for filling the position during its meeting next Tuesday.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year