New Ulm Actors Community Theatre is presenting the play “The Front Page” this weekend, a classic comedy set in 1928 Chicago. NUACT Executive Director Paul Warshauer says that it’s a fast-paced comedy/love story about the newspaper business that is an adaptation of the Cary Grant movie “His Girl Friday.” Tickets for The Front Page are available at the door, at the New Ulm Chamber of Commerce, or online at www.newulmact.com. The performances take place at 7:30pm today (FRI) and Saturday and 2pm on Sunday at the Martin Luther College Auditorium in New Ulm.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today