The City of Arlington gets a new city administrator this week. Liza Donabauer is a Minnesota native most recently served as the city clerk in Clearwater, Kansas. She also has previous experience working in government in Wright County, Long Lake, Medina, and Minnetrista, along with several private-sector jobs. The search for a new Arlington administrator took several months following the resignation of Matt Jaunich in early February. He left to become the first-ever administrator for Sibley County. The effort to replace him cost the City of Arlington approximately $18,800.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today