A Hector teenager was injured in a crash on Highway 212 in Buffalo Lake Saturday afternoon. 17-year-old Andrew Best was driving a Chevy Blazer when he rear-ended a Chevy Avalanche at 1:30pm. The eastbound Avalanche had stopped and was waiting to turn onto Renville County Road 8 when the crash occurred. Best was taken to the Hutchinson Hospital with non life-threatening injuries. The occupants of the Avalanche were not hurt.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today