Two people were injured in a car crash 5 miles south of Sacred Heart Friday afternoon. It happened at around 2:30pm at the intersection of Renville County County Road 9 and 780th Ave in Sacred Heart Township. 62-year-old Nancy Ellen Guerrero of Granite Falls was traveling southbound on County Road 9 in a Mazda Sport Van when she collided with a westbound Olds Silhouette driven by 54-year-old Steven Alan Enestvedt of Sacred Heart. Both of the drivers were transported to the Renville County Hospital in Olivia to be treated for minor injuries.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today