The Nicollet County Sheriff’s Office continues to investigate a residential burglary that took place last week, and officials are again reminding residents to lock their doors and report any strange occurrences. Items stolen from the home in Belgrade Township last Thursday afternoon include televisions, jewelry and cash. Anyone witnessing anything out of the ordinary in Nicollet County is asked to call the sheriff’s office at (507)931-1570.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today