World Blood Donor Day is coming up later this week, and the American Red Cross is encouraging everyone eligible to become regular donors, especially during the summer – a challenging time to meet patient needs. Today (MON) the Red Cross Bloodmobile will be at the St. Peter Regional Treatment Center’s Tomlinson Hall from 8am to 1pm, the Truman Community Center from 1 to 7, Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Bird Island from 1 to 7, and the Assembly of God Worship Center in Sherburn from 1 to 7. On Tuesday eligible donors can give blood at the Courtland Community Center from 2 to 7pm, Salem Lutheran Church in Madelia from 1:30 to 6:30, and Peace Lutheran Church in Hutchinson from Noon to 6. On Wednesday there’s a blood drive at the Buffalo Lake Community Center from 1 to 7pm. Thursday has a blood drive at the Cedar Mountain School in Franklin from 1 to 7 as well, and on Friday the Bloodmobile stops at the Danube Community Center from 8am to 1pm. World Blood Donor Day is Friday. To find the blood drive nearest you check out www.redcrossblood.org.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today