Two Nicollet County men are facing multiple felony charges for allegedly possessing heroin and cocaine, as well as nearly $2,000 in counterfeit currency. Minnesota River Valley Drug Task Force agents executed a search warrant on the North Mankato home of 27-year-old Geramy Durell Hopson after receiving several tips that he was dealing drugs, and arrested him and his brother, 27-year-old Isaiah Derrick Cooper-Jackson. A search of the apartment turned up over 4 grams of heroin, more than 7 grams of cocaine, over $1,600 in counterfeit cash, and various items of drug paraphernalia. Both men have been charged with 8 felony counts, and will make their first appearance in Nicollet County Court this coming Tuesday.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today