A Sleepy Eye man was taken into custody late last week for allegedly firing a gun in a residence on the 500 block of 2nd Avenue Southwest in Sleepy Eye Thursday morning. Authorities received a report of shots fired at just after 7:30am Thursday. After arriving on the scene they discovered that a bullet had gone into the ceiling of the home, and 36-year-old Thomas Richard Kolbe was placed under arrest. He is facing charges of reckless discharge of a firearm and disorderly conduct.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today