Nominations are being accepted for the Brown County Outstanding Senior Citizen recognition for 2013. Seniors who have reached the age of 70 by June 1st can be nominated. The recognition is based on how they have touched the lives of others in their community, as well as the scope of their volunteer involvement in various community organizations. Nominees will be recognized for their community service during the Brown County Free Fair in August, as well as at the Minnesota State Fair. Nomination forms are being accepted through the month of June, and can be obtained by contacting your local Senior Citizen group or through Brown County Family Services.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!