A second man has been charged in a shooting at a Shakopee apartment complex nearly two weeks ago that left a 19-year-old man dead and two others injured. 32-year-old Justin Watson of Minneapolis is charged with intentional second-degree murder, first-degree aggravated robbery and two counts of second-degree assault. Watson’s cousin, 27-year-old Steven Moore, was already charged in connection with the shootings. Police are still looking for a third suspect. Shakopee High School student Marcos Pantaleon was shot to death in the doorway of his family’s apartment, Pantaleon’s 22-year-old brother Miguel was shot in the arm and hand, and a 17-year-old cousin was also injured.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today