The latest update from the Minnesota Department of Health shows that the flu season appears to be ending. There were no influenza-related deaths in our state over the last week and no schools or nursing homes reported flu outbreaks. Health officials say that 7 people were hospitalized with influenza during the final week of April. Since the start of the season in October, there have been 194 flu deaths in Minnesota. Last season the state saw only 7 flu-related fatalities.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!