Two men face felony burglary charges in McLeod County Court for allegedly stealing copper from the former Burns Manor Nursing Home in Hutchinson. 41-year-old Bradley Thomas Henkemeyer of Eagan and 43-year-old Timothy Michael Wenisch of Hutchinson also face trespassing charges for the crime. The owner of the property had reportedly become suspicious when he found copper wire stashed in an out-building. He told the authorities that the thieves would likely return to retrieve the copper that was taken out of the main building, and when they did Wednesday night police were waiting for them. The two were arrested without incident. Wenisch also had an outstanding warrant from Dakota County for failing to appear on a charge of driving after revocation, and he remains in custody in McLeod County.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today