An 18-year-old Lake Crystal man was convicted of simple burglary in Blue Earth County Court Friday. Jeremiah Reinhardt Mooney pleaded guilty to the felony charge as part of a plea deal, and a 1st-degree aggravated robbery charge was dismissed. He was accused of taking a bag of quarters from a truck in Mankato and assaulting the owner of the truck when he tried to take the bag back. Police were dispatched to the scene and Mooney was taken into custody. He was sentenced to 5 years of supervised probation in court Friday, along with time served for the 84 days he spent in jail. He will also be required to perform 66 hours of Sentence To Service work, amongst numerous other conditions of the sentence.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- More Soldiers Coming Home
- Two people die in crash on Highway 169
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Morning News October 12
- Art Groups Awarded Grants