A New Ulm man accused of hiding a video camera in a women’s shower at a Nicollet County hog farm has been sentenced to 60 days in jail and 2 years on probation for the felony crime. 54-year-old William Craig Rolloff was sentenced Tuesday after pleading guilty to interfering with the privacy of a minor. Rolloff admitted to recording 3 different women at Langhorst Pork near Lafayette last September, including one who was under the age of 18. He originally faced five charges, two of them felonies, but the other charges were dismissed in exchange for the guilty plea. Rolloff will also be required to attend a sex offender treatment program, and may have no contact with the victims or any underage girls without supervision.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year