The GFW School Board approved a 3-year contract for the district’s next superintendent on Monday. Current GFW Superintendent Jeff Bertrang is leaving the district at the end of June to take over as New Ulm District 88 superintendent, and Crosslake Community Charter School Director Tami Martin was selected to replace him. A total of 17 applications were received for the job. Martin will be paid $105,000 her first year with GFW, and receive 1% salary increases each of the next two years. She will also receive fully-paid family health insurance, life insurance, 20 vacation days annually, and a $2,000 a year pension match. Martin is scheduled to begin her duties as GFW superintendent on July 1st.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today