The Minnesota Department of Health has confirmed 1 more flu-related death over the past week, the final week of the reporting period. A total of 198 patients have died since the flu season began last October. No Minnesota nursing homes or schools reported flu outbreaks last week, and state health officials say that it appears the flu season is finally ending. There were 487 outbreaks in the state’s schools and 149 nursing home outbreaks throughout the flu season, and a total of 3,087 people were hospitalized with influenza in Minnesota over the past seven months.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!