One person was hurt Tuesday morning when a semi-truck collided with a car in the intersection of Highways 212 and 15 in McLeod County. The Freightliner semi driven by 57-year-old Russell Matzke of Rollingstone was travelling westbound on 212 when the crash occurred at about 6:10am. The semi collided with a Pontiac Grand Am driven by 26-year-old Ezequiel Ramos of Hutchinson that had been travelling southbound on Highway 15. Ramos was taken to the Hutchinson Hospital with injuries described as being non-life threatening. His Pontiac was totaled. Matzke was not hurt, and the semi took only minor damage.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year