Michael Frolik and Patrick Sharp each scored twice as the Blackhawks grabbed a 5-2 win over the Wild in Game Two of their Western Conference Quarterfinal series. Devin Setoguchi and Marco Scandella each scored for Minnesota, which hosts Game Three on Sunday. Josh Harding stopped 43 shots in the loss. The Wild are down two games.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today