The Seattle Seahawks have agreed to a one-year contract with cornerback Antonie Winfield. The 35-year-old Ohio State product comes over after nine seasons with the Minnesota Vikings. He spent his first five NFL seasons with the Buffalo Bills, who drafted him 23rd overall in 1999. Last season, Winfield registered 100 tackles and half a sack to go with three interceptions. He has over one thousand tackles and 27 picks in his career.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today