Minnesota health officials have confirmed 2 more flu-related deaths this season, bringing the state’s influenza death toll to 188 since last October. The Minnesota Department of Health says that 13 people were hospitalized with the flu last week as well. More than 3,000 Minnesotans have been hospitalized since the start of the flu season, but the weekly rate has dropped off since peaking in January. No nursing homes and only one school reported confirmed outbreaks of the flu last week.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year