The executive director of the St. James Area Chamber of Commerce turned in her resignation this week. Tabitha Johnson has been the head of the St. James Chamber since early October of last year, when she took over from former Executive Director Lori Nusbaum. Johnson will continue to serve as executive director through April 25th, and the search for her replacement will be getting underway soon. The St. James Chamber Board says that there may be some times during the upcoming transition time that chamber office hours will fluctuate, but that Jennie Geiger-Firchau will continue to be present in the office as her schedule allows.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year