The St. James Area Chamber of Commerce is hosting the 11th annual AgriBusiness Banquet this evening at the St. James American Legion. Area ag producers and business leaders will be attending the banquet, which begins with social time at 6pm, followed by dinner at 6:30. The St. James Chamber AgriBusiness Committee has raised funds for its Agriculture Future of America community scholarships through the annual banquet since 2003. The money raised provides a $3,200 academic scholarship to a Watonwan County high school senior pursuing a four year degree in agriculture. The deadline to apply for the scholarship is today (MON), and you can apply at www.agfuture.org/scholarships. Last year’s AFA Scholarship recipient was Olivia Schmidt of St. James.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today