A rural Sleepy Eye man is accused of soliciting a police officer posing as a 13-year-old girl in an online chat room. 24-year-old Timothy I. Kotten has been charged with felony electronic solicitation of a child in Brown County Court after chatting with the officer several times last April, May and June and allegedly exposing himself numerous times while using a webcam. Kotten also allegedly asked the officer if she would “lay with him in bed.” His first appearance in Brown County Court has been scheduled for April 30th.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!