Two people were injured in a rollover accident on Highway 60 just east of St. James this (WED) morning. 70-year-old Antonio Cano-Saavedra of Mankato was driving a Chevy Tracker westbound on 60 when he lost control of the vehicle at around 7am and it rolled into the ditch. The driver and his spouse, 67-year-old Mercedes Cano were both taken to the Madelia Hospital to be treated for minor injuries. They were both wearing their seatbelts at the time of the crash. The vehicle was totaled. The State Patrol says that the highway was icy at the time.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today