The Norwood Young America City Administrator has announced his retirement. 64-year-old Tom Simmons is stepping down later this year after 13 years on the job in the community. His resignation was approved by the Norwood Young America City Council earlier this week, although Simmons intends to stay on the job until his replacement is found. He’s hoping to retire by August 1st. St. Paul-based Springsted Incorporated has been hired as the search firm to help find the next Norwood Young America City Administrator, at a cost not to exceed $13,300.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today