Minnesota Republicans meet in Bloomington today (SAT) to elect a new state party chair to succeed Pat Shortridge. Former state Representative Keith Downey is the likely front-runner, being challenged by engineer Bill Paulsen, Carver County activist Bonn Clayton and Minneapolis activist Don Allen. Political analysts say that the next state GOP chair has his work cut out for him because the party is in debt, having problems recruiting candidates for top statewide offices, and has a lot of catch-up to do to regain control of the state House or Senate.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today