The superintendent of St. Peter Public Schools was honored by Minnesota State University in Mankato over the weekend. St. Peter Superintendent Jeff Olson was presented the MSU Distinguished Alumni Achievement Award for his work with the district and contributions to his profession. He has received numerous awards since becoming the head of St. Peter Schools, including being named Minnesota Superintendent of the Year recently. Olson graduated from MSU in 1981 with a Master’s Degree in Curriculum and Instruction. He and 11 other graduates were honored by the Minnesota State Mankato Alumni Association Friday evening.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today