The American Red Cross is holding blood drives around the area this week. The Bloodmobile will be at the Nicollet American Legion from 1:30 to 7:30 today (MON). The Redwood Falls National Guard Armory is hosting blood drives from 1 to 7 today and 1 to 7 on Tuesday, and the Hanska Community Center will have a blood drive from 1 to 6 Tuesday as well. The Montgomery American Legion also has the Bloodmobile on site from 1 to 7 on Tuesday, and St. Anne’s Church in Wabasso hosts a blood drive from 1 to 7 on Wednesday. In the 1 hour it takes to give blood, donors can help save the lives of up to 3 patients. For more information on Giving The Gift Of Life visit the website www.redcrossblood.org.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!