A 26-year-old woman from Washington will spend a year-and-a-half in federal prison for driving the getaway car in a bank robbery in Hutchinson last summer. Erica Lee Reeves was sentenced Tuesday after pleading guilty to aiding and abetting bank robbery. Reeves admitted that she and 25-year-old Eric Andrew Ebbers of Wisconsin stole more than $5,700 dollars from the Citizens Bank in Hutchinson on July 17th. McLeod County authorities tried to stop the vehicle driven by Reeves before she led officers on a high-speed chase. She was arrested when the car was finally disabled, but Ebbers fled on foot and was apprehended the next day after being found hiding in a cornfield near Glencoe. He has reportedly admitted to taking part in other bank robberies around the country as well.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM