The jury has been selected in the first-degree murder trial of Timothy John Huber in Kandiyohi County Court. The jurors were selected by Tuesday afternoon, and the attorneys in the case were giving their opening arguments and testimony Thursday morning. 47-year-old Timothy Huber of Paynesville, and his father, Delbert, were indicted on first- and second-degree murder charges in the case. 43-year-old Timothy Larson, a teacher from Albertville, was killed in October of 2011 on his father’s rural Belgrade property after a confrontation with the Hubers. The elder Huber was sentenced to 30 years in prison for the killing.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year