New Ulm’s Martin Luther College is holding a groundbreaking ceremony Saturday morning for its new Early Childhood Learning Center. The ceremony begins at 10am at the construction site, which is the location of the former Highland Manor building at the corner of North Highland Avenue and 5th Street North in New Ulm. When completed in September, the new Early Childhood Learning Center will feature classrooms for children up to 5 years old, dedicated family space, an observation room and learning space for parents, college students and visitors, and an onsite college classroom for students continuing their education. The actual construction of the new facility is set to begin next Monday.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today