Minnesota’s captain Mikko Koivu [[ MEE-koh KOY-voo ]] had a goal and two assists to lead the Wild in a 4-2 win over the Oilers last night in St. Paul. Charlie Coyle and Jared Spurgeon had a goal and assist each while Dany Heatley also buried one for Minnesota. Niklas Backstrom turned away 19 shots for the Wild, who moved to 11-8-and-2. Backstrom is now 17-and-0 in his career against the Oilers. The Wild travel to Chicago to battle the Blackhawks tomorrow.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today