Gas prices in Minnesota have continued to fall over the past week, with the average retail cost of regular unleaded in the state now at $3.66 a gallon. That comes after a drop of more than 7-cents over the past week, but the price began to rise again on Monday. The national average had only fallen by about 3-cents over the same time period, but it is now at $3.67 a gallon. The cheapest gas in Minnesota over the past 24 hours was $3.43 a gallon in Coon Rapids. The most expensive gas in our state can be found in Brooklyn Center, where it was selling for $3.99 a gallon. In New Ulm regular unleaded is currently selling for $3.69 a gallon.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today