Two people were injured in a car crash at the intersection of Highways 71 and 19 in Renville County late Friday morning. A 2009 Chevy Silverado driven by 62-year-old Lyndon Woelfel of Bird Island was travelling northbound on Highway 71 when the crash occurred at just after 11:30am. 22-year-old Hayley Setzer of Wayne, Nebraska had been driving a 1998 Honda Civic westbound on Highway 19 when she reportedly stopped at the intersection and went to turn southbound on 71 and was hit by the Silverado. Setzer and Woelfel both suffered minor injuries and were treated at the Redwood Area Hospital. A passenger in the Silverado escaped injury. The Chevy took only moderate damage, but the Honda was totaled.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today