The City of Saint Peter has filed a lawsuit against two of its residents. The city is suing Brian and Peggy Grey for failing to pay back a $110,000 loan made to their company Volk Electric to establish the business in St. Peter. City officials say that the Greys have failed to pay back over $30,500 of those loans, so they are being sued because taxpayer money is at stake. The city is reportedly in settlement talks with the defendants over the outstanding money.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year